Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Point And Shoot Continuous Drive

ladies and gentlemen, I will remove the crucifix! Canto


A brave teacher issued the letter is then inserted and that is typical of a country that today is semi-Sovietized, and it will be even more behind six months: Spain.




Illustrious Mr. Deputies:

I am a teacher in public school and I am writing to inform your Excellency that the withdrawal will proceed immediately to the crucifix, both in the classroom and my office, I will not wait for the future force Religious Freedom Act prepared by the Government.

How have we so long to realize that we are in a secular state and has no official religion? We should be ashamed of the harm we have caused to keep the symbol as insulting in our public places! And what a lack of respect and sensitivity toward democratic citizens who do not profess our religion!

is inexcusable to have maintained publicly exposed the symbol of the Jewish character that deserved such a death for denouncing the corruption of political and religious powers of his epoch, to oppose the oppression and abuse that the rulers imposed on the people, to go with prostitutes, thieves and illegal, who gave his life to the sacrifice on the cross to go on defending freedom, dignity and equality of all human beings.

will not take any longer to remove the crucifix on the many millions of people have given their lives. Withdraw the crucifix because I will not remain responsible for that students and citizens to see discovered surrender values, effort, love and solidarity expressed by the Jew hanging on the cross, with open arms as a sign of acceptance and forgiveness.

take away the crucifix, lest he see it I realize that today there are still many crucified by the same causes to which we should also remove their crosses. Take away the crucifix, they do not want my students will think that giving one's life for others is the most sublime value.

Instead, illustrious ladies and gentlemen, I think putting a condom or a pill blister the day after curette or forceps with cross which causes the interruption of pregnancy, either of them would represent perfectly the supreme value of freedom.

But on second thought, not a good idea, because not everyone would understand, and also there is nothing aesthetically placed next to the picture of a condom Bourbon.

why I decided to replace the crucifix for a work of art, such that our artists have been universal and are displayed in museums around the world to be appreciated by millions of citizens.

A work of art should not scandalize or provoke no injury on the personal convictions of those who admire her. I thought of the great artists such as Salvador Dalí , citizen of the ERC, or Mariano Benlliure , citizen of Ms. Pajín, although I'm tempted to put my two favorite artists, one of Extremadura, Zurbarán and none like me, Andalusian, the universal Velázquez.

And it would be much appreciated to help me decide. I send you, then my preference.



COURTESY OF THE GREAT BLOGGER CORDOBESA ELENA.


lordships

0 comments:

Post a Comment