Sunday, January 3, 2010

How Many Days Will Red Wine Darken Stools

Jonas Mania again !!!!! : D

As tiempoooo Girls! Qe But I came back so I'm going to put the batteries in the blog haha;
I will first give the results of surveys and closed qe:

THE JONAS MAS LINDO:
1 place = NICK! WITH 181 votes (47%)
2 place = JOE! With 153 votes (40%)
3 place = KEVIN! With 45 votes (11%) What do you think

QE IS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR JOE?
1 place = Demi Lovato! With 86 votes (76%)
2 place = Taylor Swift! With 20 votes (17%)
3 place = Camilla Belle! With 7 votes (6%)

And the last survey: QE

YOU THINK MI BLOG?
1 place: This super, I love it! With 57 votes (57%)
2 place: It's nice, I like! With 28 votes (28%)
3 place: More or less with 8 votes (8%)
4 place: I hate anything with 7 votes (7%) Grax

all x vote! ;)

buenoo qe Notis spent many could not post, and one of them was THE MARRIAGE OF KEVIN AND DANIELLE! X I heard on TV! : D Tamb there are 2 new videos on YouTube of the JoBros, you can see them in my bar videos.Ah! Tamb was watching the 100 + orders and Paranoid MTV was the most requested video of 2009! Up the JONATICAS qe voted! : D
At 2 chiks Qeri qe qe affiliate recently I want to say affiliates and pass on my cod in their blogs;
qe Finally I want to say I will not post reviews of Nick Jonas And The Administration, for that www.nickjonasandtheadministration.com enter

Well, finally back! You know, Grax X ENTER A JONAS MANIA!

Leiluu -

0 comments:

Post a Comment